[HECnet] LCM+L suspending operations

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Fri May 29 16:12:23 PDT 2020

I've been a user of several LCM systems for many years, not the least of
which are the XKLs, so I'm saddened by the whole situation.
I do have an emulated KLH instance running TOPS-20 on HECnet for quite some
time now. If anyone who is losing their XKL access would like an account on
my system, feel free to ask.

-Mark