[HECnet] Announcing RPM, a software packet manager for RSX-11M-PLUS

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Sat May 30 13:04:23 PDT 2020

> On May 30, 2020, at 10:38 AM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
>
> Since I'm on a roll today, I figure I should announce the availability of a new tool for RSX, which I think most hobbyists will find rather useful.
>
> RPM is a packet manager for RSX (it has nothing to do with the Red Hat Packet Manager, except the name).

Johnny,
    I love not only the new RPM software repository tool but also all the updated software tools. A few of the software packages that RPM listed were even new to me!

    Also, I was behind in getting the latest versions of your NEMA, MKE and several others. This will make it very easy to stay current.

   Thanks for this and also thanks for the latest version of your TCP/IP system.

Best,
Mark