[HECnet] Third Release of Route20 User Mode DECnet Router

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Sat Oct 10 16:25:13 PDT 2020

This reminds me - I had ROUT20 on Hecnet for months - first on Linux then on FreeBSD - worked great with Bob Armstrong at the other end. I took it off due to reasons I do not remember fully - but was probably when Bob discovered something when we were trying DDCMP ... maybe Bob or Paul remembers more?

---
Supratim Sanyal, W1XMT
39.19151 N, 77.23432 W
QCOCAL::SANYAL via HECnet