[HECnet] Mark Darvill's SNOTRA (22.17)

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Fri Oct 16 08:35:05 PDT 2020

Mark,
   Thanks for your reply. I have a MINC that I would love to have a serial RS232 DECnet connection to in my collection. The  MINC literature describes RT-11 DECnet as a software option and it would be great to find it.

   There was also a RSX11M/FEP V1.1 (Fortran Enhance Package) and RSX11M/FRP V1.0 (Fortran Real-Time Package) for MINC for which documentation exists but the RSX11M software itself is lost. For anyone interested in MINC the RT-11/FEP package was found last year in Australia (see https://avitech.com.au/?page_id=3510 ) on RL01 disk packs.

Best,
Mark