[HECnet] RaspberryDECnet for x86/x64 linux system?

Timothy Stark fsword007 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 09:26:23 PDT 2020

Folks,

I was going to install RaspberryDECnet on my Linux VM (running on PC) but is
only designed for Raspberry Pi cards.  Will they work on x86/x64 linux
distros or Ubuntu 20.04?

I am waiting for new Pi Case 40 package that I backed on Kickstarter and
submitted survey on backerkit soon. I am also getting 2 Pi 4 8GB cards.  New
Pi Case 40 now provide new SSD slot for larger SSD drives.

I did not see any lat login programs on that because it is not part of
DECnet kit.  Are you still working on LAT login programs and latd daemon
server?  I have old DECnet for Linux package that includes lat login
programs. There is a copy of LAT specification on bitsavers.

Thanks,

Tim