[HECnet] Guest access to a VMS IA64 server on HECnet?

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Fri Oct 30 03:04:41 PDT 2020

Hi Johnny,

I decided that just asking the question out loud was.... less creepy?.... than targeting likely... victims :)
Silence is a merciful form of "no" after all and covers a multitude of reasons from "no way in this world or the next" through "I don't have my gas-guzzling Itanic(s) running much" to "I'd like to but I haven't got the time to spare at the moment."

Keith