[HECnet] Guest access to a VMS IA64 server on HECnet?

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Fri Oct 30 08:48:45 PDT 2020

Yes please. I could have a play over the weekend:)

I’m DUNE::SQKEITH

Keith

On 30 Oct 2020, at 15:37, Mark Berryman <mark at theberrymans.com> wrote:

 My RX2620 is up.  I’m happy to provide you a guest account.

Mark

On Oct 29, 2020, at 11:55 AM, Keith Halewood <Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org<mailto:Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org>> wrote:

Hi,

Are there any owners of IA64-based VMS servers on HECnet with either some sort of guest access, or willing to give/loan me a guest account so that I can compile a pascal program or two? I’m interested in the sort of code produced (PASCAL/LIST/MACHINE_CODE) and also more generally interested in the ‘feel’ of VMS running on such a beast anyway. I go to say or type O___VMS but it seems that only the VMS bit makes it out.

Regards

Keith