[HECnet] PyDECnet 1.0-556

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Sep 5 03:39:00 PDT 2020

I do not think that longer discussions about git are appropriate to have
on this list. Sorry for starting this... Paul asked about feedback on
switching to git. I just gave a small one-liner, half for fun. I totally
do not like git, but if we really want to talk about the why behind it,
we should find some other venue for that discussion.

   Johnny