[HECnet] PyDECnet

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Apr 13 19:07:46 PDT 2021

For anyone running PyDECnet, I would recommend you update to the latest
version (582), since that removes a behavior that triggered BQTCP to
sometimes automatically block PyDECnet hosts.

And of course, it you're running something way older, there are probably
other improvements you'll also benefit from.

And thanks to Paul Koning, who wrote this nice piece of software.