[HECnet] VAX-11/725 with RC25 (was: Re: Reading RT11 files under Windows or Linux)

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Wed Apr 21 12:08:27 PDT 2021

> On Apr 21, 2021, at 10:49 AM, Steve Davidson <steve at davidson.net> wrote:
> Anyone have an RC25 unit?  I have a few of them in need of imaging up before they are lost forever...

I do not have one yet, but I would be interested in buying a VAX-11/725 if one came along at the right price and location. I'm in Riverside, California, USA. I keep hearing so much ire directed towards the RC25, that I have a sick fascination with experiencing one for myself, and seeing just how much slower it feels vs. my 11/730.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
https://www.nf6x.net/