[HECnet] Younger generations

David Cooper davecoo at marmotking.com
Wed Apr 21 13:39:55 PDT 2021

Totally agree.  Each generation builds on the last.  I was only mildly interested when my father would show me his home built scopes, tube projects, etc.  As much as I’d like to re-invent everything at the start of a project so that I can understand it all, progress is made by building on the knowledge and inventions of previous generations.  I’m not at all offended if someone younger doesn’t know how the wheel was invented and just uses wheels instead.