[HECnet] VAX-11/725 with RC25 (was: Re: Reading RT11 files under Windows or Linux)

Steve Davidson steve at davidson.net
Wed Apr 21 13:59:32 PDT 2021

I do remember that when I housed the Canine Notes File in Spitbrook, management came to me and said we need all your RC25 drives for a customer. What do want for them in trade?  I said 4 RD54 drives please. After they recovered from my request l got my drives!  The RC25 customer was Toys-R-Us!  😊

I used them for the system and data drives on a microVAX. I also had a PDP-11/23+ running RSX. I still have the RSX drives with the RT-11 build system ( under RTEM-11) but no way to use them...

-Steve Davidson

SF:iP1