[HECnet] All gone silent

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Sat Aug 21 10:57:14 PDT 2021

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 10:42:10AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Every time LSSM has gone to our supporters and asked for donations,
> we've been successful.  I wonder if we could/should ask for donations on
> behalf of Update?

That would be very generous of you. One thing I have appreciated when
LSSM has asked for donations is that the goal has been very clear,
"new AC" for instance. If we were to ask for donations for Updates
behalf if would feel right to continue in the same vein. Let me talk
to people at Update and we can continue the discussion off list.

Thank you,
Pontus.