[HECnet] Oldest VAX/VMS for VAX-11/730 on HECNET

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Dec 8 18:23:24 PST 2021

Now someone just need to post the link to the answer written by someone
at DEC about the eventual wrapping of the VMS timestamp.

Time in VMS is handled pretty nicely. The only real problem is that they
went with local time. Otherwise the VMS timestamp is excellent. (I think
TOPS-20 use the same thing.)

   Johnny