[HECnet] machines up today

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Dec 9 05:06:19 PST 2021

   Hi folks, just FYI, some of you may notice LSSM machines (most of the
machines in area 61) will be up and visible on HECnet through parts of
today.

   Today is a volunteer work day at the museum, and a local company
(Iron Mountain) is sending a group of volunteers to come and spend the
day with us and help with various things.  They'll be doing everything
from cleaning to installing new surveillance cameras.  We've been
preparing for this for the past couple of weeks.  Due to our perpetual
short-handedness this is a really big deal for us.