[HECnet] SIMH TOPS-20 question --> recipe for handling Tops20 install tapes --> MTBOOT --> create new PS: structure

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 11:10:15 PST 2021

That is very interesting.  What image did you finally wind up using,
actually?

I have downloaded images that also seemed to have erroneous data; I
believe I reached out to you about the gap in NCU/NCP that I encountered.

I believe you will also need to load this tape, which has 2020
utilities: DECNET-20_V2.1_2020_7-20-82.  However, this that has the
defective NCU/NCP source.  However, the extracted HTML appears to be
fine, which is odd...