[HECnet] DS9010 kit for VAX/VMS

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Jan 10 09:34:15 PST 2021

Hi Trevor, yes I'll need to get everything updated. At one time I had a
webserver acting as a reverse proxy for the two emulators so that the alpha
one took preference. It works much better because it has ODS-5.

Alas, that configuration didn't survive so I'm not surprised various things
are broken, I've not been paying it much attention.
The intention was always to have the files available in VMS native format
rather than through a standard webserver.

Mark.

--
https://www.qrz.com/db/M0NOM/P