[HECnet] GRE Mesh: Requesting GRE tunnel updates please

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri Jan 15 07:38:41 PST 2021

It's still running although appears to not update anyone's routers
anymore. :)

I have been thinking a lot about a re-write for that thing. It's just a
bit of quick and dirty python and it's a bit shit. I've got some ideas
for a proper re-write which I would like to start on soon after I deal
with some other more pressing matters.

-brian