[HECnet] Thousands of DECnet errors on Tops-20

Peter Lothberg roll at stupi.com
Fri Jan 15 13:21:36 PST 2021

Well, MRC was receiving "suggestions" from Stu Grossman on how to do it, but
if my memory does not fail me the block size was 312, due to lack of buffer space
in the already crammed single section 512KW 2020. I'm afraid my tape and disk-pack
are in Seattle. I knew it was not 576 as it had two DUP-11's and using it for transit failed...

Quiz, do you knew what a DDP is?

-P