[HECnet] GRE Mesh: Requesting GRE tunnel updates please

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Sun Jan 17 19:27:58 PST 2021

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 12:18 PM Supratim Sanyal <supratim at riseup.net>
wrote:

> Due to a forced IP address change (they moved my VPS to a new
> data-center), the new IP address for my CISCO router 31.1023 (IMPRTR) is
> now *45.62.245.182*. (It was previously *45.62.248.66*).
>
> I am sorry I have to request folks at the other ends of GRE tunnels to
> change their connections to me to reflect my new IP. I have GRE tunnels
> configured for:
>
> Area 12 - Tim
> Area 22 - Mark Darvill
> Area 23 - Mark G Thomas
> Area 27 - Mark Berryman

Mark, your link is down.  I saw a mention on c.o.v that your website was
down too.  I guess these are related?

> Area 34 - Tomas
> Area 35 - Wiz
> Area 41 - Paul

Paul, I've got no link configured to you.  Want to set one up?

> Area 42 - Ian McLaughlin
> Area 59 - Peter

 Peter, we should do something about fixing the endpoint address. It's been
years since our link was last up.

> Area 61 - Dave

I've reconfigured and can confirm that I am now able to reach you again.

Regards, Tim.