[HECnet] No connectivity to arsgea 4

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 10:01:15 PST 2021

I'll let you know. I thought it was the entire pi but it could well just be
the SD card, they don't seem to do much without an os.

It has pretty much sat doing its' thing in the same position for 10 years,
could well be more, with only the occasional power outage. In the early
days when I had real vintage hardware in the basement and a UPS I think I
got to nearly 2 years up time.

Regards, Mark.

--
https://www.qrz.com/db/M0NOM/P