[HECnet] Swedish Pascal

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Jun 13 18:48:42 PDT 2021

Sources and compiled stuff can be found at MIM::DU:[SWEPAS].
Unfortunately I can't remember what I fixed. I believe there was some
things that didn't work right when compiler under RSX-11M-PLUS V4 that I
had to fix. I seem to not have kept notes, or else they are somewhere
else...

But this should allow you to rebuild and play around.

   Johnny