[HECnet] TOPS-10 D-Day, DECnet failure on November 9th is less than six days away

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Nov 6 01:37:43 PDT 2021

There are actually a number of RSX systems up and running, even though I
might be the only one who is doing a lot of development on one.

There are usually a couple of RSTS/E systems online as well. A few more
Tops-20 systems, even though they are not many either.

A lot of VMS, obviously, but not that much noise from that crowd. :-)

A few Ultrix machine. A few very random, odd things...

And then more and more PyDECnet.

   Johnny