[HECnet] Is this the most up to date version of DECnet OS numbers?

John Forecast john at forecast.name
Sun Nov 7 18:47:37 PST 2021

Look for JohnForecast/RaspbianDECnet on github.com <http://github.com/>. README.Raspbian should tell you what to download and install. The BuildAndInstall script will do everything for you but is explicitly targeted to  the Raspberry Pi (Raspbian for 32-bit and PiOS for 64-bit systems). Due to family medical issues I’ve been unable to work on this for the past year so no guarantee that it will work but I hope to get back to working on it by the end of the year.

  John.