[HECnet] "IP protocols on DECnet'

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 01:04:48 PST 2021

Zane,
Well it was the GE/Honeywell 600/6000/L66/DPS8 assembler. Was it used on
multics?  ....
... so in the spooler when it left problem state and entered "Master Mode"
it said

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"...

... personally, it was only when you started doing device IO that it got
tricky. Wrote a program spooled to the printer.
Every now and again it would print a line twice. Fixed it just before I
left.....

Dave