[HECnet] RSTS/E started emitting "?EVTLOG (BLDNIC) -- %Integer error" messages

Tony Nicholson tony.nicholson at computer.org
Wed Nov 10 00:45:47 PST 2021

Paul Koning is working on a fix.

The RSTS/E DECnet event logger has an integer overflow too.  He said in a
e-mail to me -

“ I think I found the problem, yes it's a signed overflow.  The "julian
halfdays" used in the event log timestamp overflows on 10-Nov-2021.  I
fixed an unsigned issue in the INPUT to the function that converts RSTS
date to julian halfday, but I didn't notice the unsigned issue in the
formula for the output.”

Tony

--
Tony Nicholson <tony.nicholson at computer.org>