[HECnet] Tops-20 Anonymous FAL

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:48:45 PST 2021

As shipped, the Tops-20 FAL does not implement the idea of a default
account.  So you can't use it unless you have something valid to type
into the user and password fields.  I changed all that and the candidate
implementation has been up on VENTI2:: for a few days to allow Bob to
pull some Kermit-10 sources that I got from the Kermit project.

This is tested code, yet something between maybe an alpha and beta
version with debugging hooks, Etc.

I noted that some have people used it, which I think is *great!* If you
bump into any problems or thing something doesn't work right, please
drop me a note.  Recall that Tops-20 DAP does not implement RENAME
(which I don't allow in anonymous, anyway)

If you want the Kermit-10 sources, then you want to use the K10MIT:
system logical, viz: VENTI2::K10MIT:*.* will show you the goodies.