[HECnet] RSTS/E started emitting "?EVTLOG (BLDNIC) -- %Integer error" messages

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:49:05 PST 2021

I'm not sure I follow you.  The only DEC supplied system program I can
think of in Tops-20 that bulk inputs a pre-compiled binary is SETHOS,
which it does to (significantly) speed boot up.  The only other examples
I can think of were /non/-DEC developed software: the EXEC, the mailer
and (Columbia) LPTSPL.

None of the Tops-10 CUSP's that I've updated do this.

I'm forgetting something obvious, right?