[HECnet] Multiple nodes failing NICE in the same way

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Fri Nov 12 13:03:58 PST 2021

Try 29.115 - it’s also running the raspbian DECnet with nml2 and fal2 code.

On 12 Nov 2021, at 20:54, Paul Koning <paulkoning at comcast.net> wrote:

 Just to be clear: this isn't causing any problems, it's just an oddity in the scan processing.  I wanted to make sure I'm not doing something incorrect.

The only part that's at all a (future) concern is the connect accept with no data, because that's supposed to be the version number and I'm working on some enhancements that will actually care about what the version number is.

paul