[HECnet] RSTS/E started emitting "?EVTLOG (BLDNIC) -- %Integer error" messages

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Nov 14 03:57:08 PST 2021

As Paul mentioned, this was about GnuEmacs. Sorry, I should have been
more clear.

The lisp code is sortof semicompiled. I don't remember for sure, but I
think it's tokenized. Anyway, all of it read in and processed, and
sitting in memory, and then the memory dump is done, so you don't read
in 50 lisp modules every time you start GnuEmacs.

And I actually still program in TECO from time to time, under RSX. :-)

   Johnny