[HECnet] Getting reconnected

Madeline Autumn-Rose b4 at gewt.net
Wed Nov 17 16:16:53 PST 2021

Been awhile since I've posted anything, or been connected but I'd like to
work on getting reconnected to HECnet.

I would still like to do Cisco connections - just need to pass that
through the firewall. Can a more-modern ISR running IOS-XE do DECnet?
(specifically a cisco 4321). Worst case I can just re-use the 2851, but
that's got a lot of telephony config on it so would like to separate out
uses if possible.

(Also - you may have previously known me as Cory Smelosky - please update
contact details and whatnot)

I used to be area 9 - I will continue to use that area.

Thanks!
--
Madeline Autumn-Rose
http://gewt.net Personal stuff