[HECnet] Getting reconnected

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Wed Nov 17 16:43:41 PST 2021

On 11/17/21 7:38 PM, Madeline Autumn-Rose wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2021, Johnny Billquist wrote:
>
>> Someone else will need to answer the question about various Cisco
>> capabilities.
>>
>> Can't even remember where you were hooked up to before, and we we
>> should resume that or find some other alternative.
>>

> I was previously part of the Cisco mesh.

Yes - others on the mesh, including Brian, may respond; I had sent you
the email below recently, feel free to reestablish your tunnel to
Area-31 and others. Are you still at 50.131.218.138?

Contact info updated, thanks.

Hi Cory,

I am not sure if Area-9 is reachable, but when you have a chance, can
you update your tunnel destination for Area-31 to 150.136.5.129 please?
I have moved
31.1023 to this IP (Oracle Cloud data center, Ashburn, Virginia).

Thanks.

Best regards,
Supratim

interface Tunnel9