[HECnet] PyDECnet setup

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:02:12 PST 2021

Well, I don't remember Ultrix or SunOS doing this when I was one of
Columbia's Unix Systems Programmers.  However, that might mean exactly
nothing more than I don't remember and that they did do it.  I don't
remember it in any daemon that I developed.  Of course, I can barely
remember any daemon I developed...

My dissatisfaction is not with the practice itself so much as what winds
up being called a standard and who says it is.  Until somebody says
different...