[HECnet] ANF10 network --> DN200 (RJE, Decnet)

R. Voorhorst R.Voorhorst at swabhawat.com
Thu Nov 18 11:14:23 PST 2021

That will probably not realized any time soon.

First, all simh sync interfaces speak inherently Decnet (Dmc/Dmr and Kdp/Dup); a simple character based sync line is not yet implemented but needed? Yes!.

Second DN200 Rje like DN20/200 Decnet is not like Anf10 but Rsx11S based and it will not(yet) run; debugging is difficult because there almost no source code available to prevent reverse engineering. At the moment, luckily, it already crashes in the Init code and I have the sources for Rsx-11M 3.1 which is the family member of the used Rsx-11S. But there may be more being wrong before we get it running.

So far my glazy eyes only see the prompt:

DECnet-20 V3.0

Reindert