[HECnet] ANF10 network --> DN200 (RJE, Decnet) --> should be Ddcmp --Re3

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Fri Nov 19 08:32:57 PST 2021

> <dave.g4ugm at gmail.com> <dave.g4ugm at gmail.com> wrote:
> It might be worth looking at how Hercules encapsulates SDLC as that will
do

  TOPS-10 had an IBM HASP communication FE product; I think it was called a
DN60.  I used it long ago - you could submit card decks to JES2 under OS/VS2
from files on the -10 and get the resulting print out back as another disk
file on the -10.  Beats a keypunch and a line printer by miles...   It'd be
kind of neat, although a total waste of time, to hook up a simh TOPS10 to a
Hercules and try to get that working.

Bob