[HECnet] ANF10 network --> software for DN60xxx Rje to IBM

R. Voorhorst R.Voorhorst at swabhawat.com
Sat Nov 20 14:14:46 PST 2021

For DN60 variants software look in the trailing edge Pdp10 archives for tape
BB-J845A-SM; it is called TOPS-20 IBM 2780/3780/HASP E/T for the
DECSYSTEM-2020.
Contrary to what I thought, the hardware platform and software is similar to
Anf10 and should run on a simh pdp11 properly throttled but with added
interfaces.
In this case It is specified for Tops20 V4 on 2020. There  also exists tapes
for older Pdp10 systems with dte type interfaces and Tops10.
As we have Tops20 V4.1 there is a base to work upon.

Reindert