[HECnet] *** Very important information ***

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Nov 22 08:33:54 PST 2021

I'd like to take a day or two to think about how to manage the mailing
list. But I'm glad to hear that I have options.

But yes, the current mailing list as such will not be able to serve us
in a few weeks time.

Whatever I do, I'll try to inform people, and I will also try to make
sure everyone currently subscribed is also subscribed wherever it moves
to, and I'll try to make sure it remains spam-free...

   Johnny