[HECnet] A USNO GPS network time server is now in operation at Digital Equipment Corporation, Palo Alto, CA

Peter Lothberg roll at stupi.com
Fri Nov 26 12:21:37 PST 2021

We report all clocks in Sweden that are at the different  labs to BIPM as "RISE Clocks",,
we have common view carrier phase, two-way communications satellite and two different
fiber transfer methods Stupi-Rise and carrier-phase/fiber to all the remote nodes.

(In common view GPS, you don't actually use the time from the GPS satellite, just
 the signal.)

Stupi has a active hydrogen maser (1.5x10e-15 in 10,000sec) to drive one time scale generator/phaser/stepper and
a cold-rubidium-atom thing  (1.x10e-15 in 3 weeks)  drive the second time-scale.