[HECnet] Back on HECNET!

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri Oct 1 01:00:21 PDT 2021

Man I wish we weren't on the Amber list. Such a hassle to travel there
right now.

I should get simh fired up on the NUC. I'm thinking something PDP-11 and
then maybe..... RSX? I don't even know what I'd want to run.

Does the PDP-11 stuff properly do idle? The NUC is pretty powerful, why
not run several PDP-11s? :-D

-brian