[HECnet] A2RTR downtime

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 08:56:29 PDT 2021

Having used it for years in 'trial mode' I forked up for a copy of
https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-linux/ Image for Linux.
It does great whole disk images. I could probably have found free software,
or done dd compressed dumps etc, but having tried a whole heap of things
this just did what I needed without being a PITA at any point in the
process.

Mark.

--
https://www.qrz.com/db/M0NOM/P