[HECnet] Is MIM running?

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Wed Oct 20 01:39:27 PDT 2021

Hi

There was some sort of network outage between about 03:58 an 09:38 local time today.

I can also give you a heads up. We will be moving! Hopefully during december and we will need make changes to our network setup. There is lots to do and when and how is hard to predict. I'll try to keep you in the loop as best I can. But for now: December might be a bumpy ride :)

Regards,
Pontus