[HECnet] KINET by KI Research - DECnet for numerous Unix flavors and OS/2?

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Sat Jan 8 14:02:47 PST 2022

Once upon a time there seems to have been a company called KI Research
at Columbia, Maryland. Circa 1994 they had for sale something called
KINET DNA which apparently was a user-mode DECnet stack available for
numerous Unix flavors and OS/2 (maybe more operating systems). I came
across the name looking for a DECnet implementation for HP-UX.

Here's one of the threads from 1993 (!) that I am looking at:
http://www.verycomputer.com/30_4d016ca71ca3072b_1.htm

Does anyone here have pointers to some archive which might have
distributions of KINET?

Thanks
Supratim