[HECnet] KINET by KI Research - DECnet for numerous Unix flavors and OS/2?

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Wed Jan 12 04:49:16 PST 2022

On 1/11/22 1:03 AM, Tim Sneddon wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 10:03, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
>
>        It would not be a bad idea to at least get a name.  Maybe that
>     person
>     is still around, even if the company isn't.
>

> I tried poking around through my old mail, but could not find it.
> Although, I was
> surprised to see just how much mail I had retained!

Thanks. I found another name: Jim Corrigan at Manage Operations, Inc.
Their website http://www.manageoperations.net/ seems to be up. I will
try to get in touch with him ...

"Manage Operations celebrates its 25 Anniversary in 2009. As Ki
Research, Ki NETWORKS and finally MO, we have strived to build software
bridges first between network protocol stacks TCP/IP and DECnet/LAT/MOP
and in the last 15 years islands of computing!"

https://www.apollo.io/companies/Manage-Operations--Inc-/54a1395569702d0486f52900?chart=count