[Pollinator] FW: Job Opening! IPBES Technical Support Officer Vacancy for Pollination Assessment

Laurie Adams lda at pollinator.org
Tue May 20 00:16:20 PDT 2014

From: International Commission on Plant-Bee Relations [mailto:ICPBR at LISTSERV.UOGUELPH.CA] On Behalf Of Peter Kevan
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 3:07 PM
To: ICPBR at LISTSERV.UOGUELPH.CA
Subject: Job Opening! IPBES Technical Support Officer Vacancy for Pollination Assessment

This sounds interesting for someone with energy, imagination, and dedication.  Peter

Dear all,

Please find attached a vacancy announcement for a consultant to work at the IPBES Secretariat on the pollination assessment. The advert can also be found on the IPBES website. Could you please circulate the advert amongst your networks or with anyone you think would be particularly interested, noting that the deadline is very soon on the 29th May?

Many thanks,

Matthew

Matthew Dixon

Programme Assistant

Ecosystem Assessment Programme

United Nations Environment Programme - World Conservation Monitoring Centre

219 Huntingdon Road

Cambridge, CB3 0DL

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 1223 814 738

Email:  <mailto:matthew.dixon at unep-wcmc.org> matthew.dixon at unep-wcmc.org

 <http://www.unep-wcmc.org/> www.unep-wcmc.org

Logo

UNEP-WCMC - serving the biodiversity community for 30 years
** Confidentiality Statement and Disclaimer **
  This e-mail, together with any attachments, may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of UNEP-WCMC. It is intended only for the person named above. Any copying, distribution, dissemination, disclosure or use of this message or its contents unless authorised by us is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately.
You should understand and accept that email communication with UNEP-WCMC is not a totally secure communications medium. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we cannot guarantee that they are virus free. We do not, to the extent permitted by law, accept any liability (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any virus infection and/or external compromise of security and/or breach of confidentiality in relation to transmissions sent by e-mail.
Thank you.