[Pollinator] A new paper shows mixed effects of neonics on honeybee hives

Hollis Woodard euglossine at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:37:33 PDT 2015

I totally agree, Clement. And we're already seeing the
misuse/misrepresentation of this article in the media, like this article in
the Guardian, which claims that "Research by the University of Maryland
this week found that a neonicotinoid developed by Bayer, imidacloprid,
isn’t the main cause of higher death rates in honeybee colonies in the US
over the past decade."

Um.. no it didn't.

http://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2015/mar/19/pr-battle-neonicotinoids-decling-bee-colonies-food-security?CMP=share_btn_tw

--