[Pollinator] PhD assistantship available at UF

Rachel Mallinger rachel.mallinger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:54:49 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

I am recruiting a PhD student to join my lab
<http://www.rachelmallinger.com/> at the University of Florida starting as
soon as spring semester 2019 (January 2019). The assistantship is fully
funded, including tuition, stipend, and benefits for the duration of the
PhD program. The student will conduct research on blueberry pollination
ecology in collaboration with the Blueberry Breeding and Genomics Lab at UF
<https://www.blueberrybreeding.com/>, pursuing research questions of mutual
interest such as investigating variation in pollinator visitation across
blueberry genotypes, determining the role of floral traits in mediating
pollinator attraction, and evaluating factors that influence pollination
success including farm size, farm management, or pollinator behavior.
Interested students should apply by sending a cover letter, resume or CV,
and names and contact information for 3 references to Dr. Rachel Mallinger
at rachel.mallinger at ufl.edu. Please visit the lab website’s job
opportunities page <http://www.rachelmallinger.com/join-the-lab.html> for
more information and contact me with any questions. I would appreciate you
sharing this opportunity with your students, lab members, and anyone
interested in the position.

Best,

Rachel Mallinger

--