[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation - Slow - December 7 at Deli-licious

Tane' Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Tue Dec 2 23:51:12 PST 2008

The new first-Sunday-of-the-month slow session is starting this next
Sunday, December 7 -- here's what Lucas had to say about it:

 > Its on.  The slow jam will happen on the first Sunday of every month,
 > from 2-4 pm at Deli-licious in the East Cliff Village shopping center
 > (Sunday summer farmers market locale).  I have talked with Carla, the
 > owner of Deli-licious and she is all for it.  I told her we would
 > patronize, of course.  I believe the first one will then be on the
 > Sunday of December 7th.
 >
 > Please tell all your friends who considered the other jams too fast.
 > The 3rd Sunday, medium paced jam and the 2nd Sunday medium fast jam will
 > still be unchanged.

I'm probably not going to be able to make this one, so if anyone
wants to get a copy of the tunebook beforehand they can email me to
arrange a pickup.
--
Tane' Tachyon = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://www.tachyonlabs.com/