[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Slow Jam

Lucas Cantin lucascantin at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 22:07:22 PDT 2008

Tinea,

Please send this global...

We met at the fast jam.  August, Nick, Jamie and Nibby are in agreement that we should meet at the Buttery.  I didn't realize that the Buttery could indeed be a permanent spot.  Besides, Janet is a good friend of the group and plays concertina well (you will really love concertina).  Thank you Janet.

Anyway, sorry for all the confusion.  We will and can still discuss other options, but the Buttery may be a really neat place we can consider.  I would say it is fairly unanimous.

Meet next Sunday, July 20 from 2-4 pm at the Buttery.  It is at 702 Soquel Avenue on the corner next to Shoppers Corner.  It is 2 long blocks from Ocean on Soquel.  Everyone should like the location.  We will see where we go from there.

Thank you,

Lucas