[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] from Jean Pennywhistler in VT

Sharon Richards fullcircleinsc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 13:12:00 PDT 2008

Thanks everyone for not letting the slow sessions die.  I've only come to a couple, but it's nice to know that they're still going on for the future so I can try again.  I had a lot of fun even though I can't keep up with you guys  (even at "slow"), but I'm not quittin' yet.  The Buttery is perfect and luckily for me, very close.

Sharon

Jean Harrison <seajean at cruzio.com> wrote: Please don't let the slow session die.  My house is available after I get
back mid-September, probably before the third Sunday.  I'm not saying it's
the best option, but it is an option.  Several of you have been there and
know that things were OK.  Sincerely, JP