[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation - Slow - December 6 at Deli-licious

Tane' Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Fri Dec 4 16:38:42 PST 2009

The next first-Sunday-of-the-month slow session is this Sunday,
December 6, from 1:30-3:30pm at Deli-licious, 21505 E. Cliff Drive,
in the East Cliff Village Shopping Center.

When I went to this session it was really nice -- everyone was having
a great time, fine food from the deli, people walking in and
applauding, and so on. Click below to see a picture of what the
session looked like from the front door of Deli-licious:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tachyon/3691468503/sizes/l/

Copies of the tuneset books generally used at slow session are sold
for $15, and you can now download and print the 1006-tune "King
Street Sessions Tunebook" for free at
http://www.pacholo.com/mike/
-- many thanks to Michael Long for putting the book together and now
putting it online as well!

Passing on an email for a benefit this evening:

--
Tane' Tachyon = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://www.tachyonlabs.com/
Organizing for Health Care now! http://my.barackobama.com/healthcare/